Portrait of Europe – A Mediterranean Odyssey 2014 tour
We have some great news to share with you!
Europe is calling….
We are now able to announce our Portrait of Europe – A Mediterranean Odyssey 2014 tour!
Our Mediterranean Odyssey 2014 preliminary tour brochure is here!
The feedback we receive is you would like us to announce our tours earlier as many of you prefer to make your travel plans well in advance.
With this in mind, we have put together an early outline of our Portrait of Europe – A Mediterranean Odyssey 2014 tour. This is just an initial brochure so you are able to see the exciting destinations we have woven together to make this 2014 tour another unique and magical small group tour of Europe.
Click on the link below to view our initial brochure and outline of our Portrait of Europe – A Mediterranean Odyssey 2014 tour:
The final brochure and pricing will be released once the 2014 hotel prices are available.
Our reputation for creating unique, leisurely-paced, fun-filled tours to spectacular European destinations has meant word-of-mouth has spread awareness of our tours far and wide.
What makes this tour so unique?
- Exceptional tour to destinations personally selected by Richard and myself
- Uniquely different, our tours focus on sight-seeing as well as art, photography, wine appreciation and Mediterranean cuisine to enable you to savour and capture the essence of our destinations.
- For those who would love to try their hand at painting – or would like to extend their painting skills – I will be there to help you portray the magic of your adventure in watercolour.
- Richard will extend your photography skills in a ‘how to make the most of your digital camera’ workshop – the spectacular scenery and your awe-inspiring experiences will be portrayed in beautiful photographs forever.
- Richard will also share his vast knowledge of wine as we enjoy two exceptional wine tasting experiences you will never forget.
- Two Mediterranean cook-schools – one in Turkey and one in France – will ensure you bring back cuisine skills and recipes to savour .
- We are tour leaders with extensive experience and a passion to offer tours that allow our guests time to delight in the heart and soul of each destination
- An essential ingredient is the leisurely-paced nature of our tours allowing 3 – 4 nights in most land-based destinations
- Beautiful hand-picked hotels
- Luxury Azamara Quest 7 night cruise exploring Turkey and the Greek Islands (Veranda Staterooms)
- Private luxury air-conditioned coach with English speaking driver.
- We show you what we feel is the best of the best of Europe at an affordable price.
- We specialize in introducing you to experiences you never knew existed.
- Leave your cares behind, put yourself in the hands of well-travelled and highly experienced tour leaders (Richard and myself) and let us whisk you away for 29 nights of fun, laughter, adventure and a holiday of a lifetime – memories that you will savour and enjoy forever.
The current brochure is an initial outline of what we have in mind. There is still fine tuning to be done where we add additional excursions and experiences. While every effort has been made to provide information as accurately as possible please be aware that some changes may need to be made for practical reasons, but our aim always will be to make any substitutions that are as good as or better than those detailed here.
What to do now?
If you would love to join us on our Portrait of Europe – Mediterranean Odyssey tour in September 2014 – or if you are interested to know more – feel free to contact Richard or myself. Contact details below.
“Sharing our experience and passion for the mystical places that draw us back to savour again and again is a great passion for Richard and me. We create unique tours that are seamlessly woven together so you can delight in experiences that dreams are made of. Richard and I would love you to join us aboard this trip of a lifetime.”
We hope you can join us!
Instructional Art DVD’s and Video Downloads
Click on any of the DVD images below to find more in-depth information on the contents of each of the DVDs and Video Downloads.
DVD: Watercolor Masterclass Volume One: “Painting Life-Like Leaves and Vibrant Greens” – for all skill levelsUS$54.50
One-on-One Watercolor Workshops with Susan Harrison-Tustain – for all skill levelsUS$54.50
Painting Watercolor My Way with Susan Harrison-Tustain – for all skill levelsUS$54.50
Watercolor Portrait Workshop with Susan Harrison-Tustain – for all skill levelsUS$54.50